Old April 16th 08, 12:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
BadMouth[_6_]

Default ATIKMDAG.SYS

IMPORTANT:
Listen I am sorry that I have not
mentioned this before, but since I got carried away in trying to figure
out the problem of these dam drivers, I forgot to mention it
previously.
ANYONE who has installed the “Catalyst
Control Center” package whether you made changes or not using the
Control Center be sure to select the (Preferences) menu tab, and reset
your adapter to “Factory Defaults” before un-installing the Control
Center or the drivers.
This is very important to do,
especially if you are doing some testing with your system.
If you do not, you will get the same
results when installing another driver whether old or newer.
So if you are experiencing the same
results, after un-installing the drivers and the Control Center, be sure
to install the Control Center, and reset your adapter to default even if
you did not make any changes. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
Ok now that my conscience is cleared, I
am still trying out some new changes, and will report later.
B.M

--
BadMouth