Old April 22nd 08, 02:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
Elmrok

Default My friend needs help with DLLRegisterServer error 0x80020009

I script a small 2D online game created with Visual Basic 6.0 and my friend
is having trouble logging in. We thought we fixed her error but she recieved
the error 0x80020009 when she tried to register dx7vb.dll. The problem is she
has played the game before without error and the last time I updated she
cannot connect without getting that error, as well as she is the only user on
her computer. Does anyone know how we can fix this?