Old April 22nd 08, 09:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Ray19[_2_]

Default Low Disk Space Warning?

I am using a Vista Ultimate system on a Dell XPS 420 computer with a Terabyte
hard drive.
I keep getting this message flag from my Taskbar ---
" Low Disk Space.
You are running out of disk space on RECOVERY (D. To free space on this
drive by deleting old or unneccesary files click here."
I click on user files but there's no space available to delete. The user
files shown (Office setup files and Recycle bin) have 0 bytes available.
What gives and do I need to do something? Or, do I just ignore this repeated
warning? It is a litttle aggravating! I have one other selection available,
which I haven't tried, when I click on this flag which is to clean up all
users files. Should I try this option?
Thanks for any input provided.
Ray19