Old April 23rd 08, 12:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
t-4-2[_98_]

Default Low Disk Space Warning?

Ray19;691317 Wrote:
I am using a Vista Ultimate system on a Dell XPS 420 computer with a
Terabyte
hard drive.
I keep getting this message flag from my Taskbar ---
" Low Disk Space.
You are running out of disk space on RECOVERY (D. To free space on
this
drive by deleting old or unneccesary files click here."
I click on user files but there's no space available to delete. The
user
files shown (Office setup files and Recycle bin) have 0 bytes
available.
What gives and do I need to do something? Or, do I just ignore this
repeated
warning? It is a litttle aggravating! I have one other selection
available,
which I haven't tried, when I click on this flag which is to clean up
all
users files. Should I try this option?
Thanks for any input provided.
Ray19