Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista and Games (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-games/)
-   -   Scarface the world is yours, problems with graphic (http://www.vistabanter.com/6141-scarface-world-yours-problems-graphic.html)

macmaj October 11th 06 01:53 PM

Scarface the world is yours, problems with graphic

hi
does anyone try scarface on vista(5744)??i have a big problem with that
game, i turned it on, and i tried to play but graphic is bad, very bad, only
some shadows, strange black textures, i cant see anything, i tried drivers
from vista 5744 and nvidia drivers (96.33 from nvidia www)i have gf7900gtx,
vista 5744)

Robert R. Johnson Jr October 11th 06 03:23 PM

Scarface the world is yours, problems with graphic

Please lok for the executable game file, right click it, choose properties
and then the compatibility tab. Then choose Windows XP and see if the
problem is still the same. If it is try reverting to the Windows based
driver.

regards
Robert

J.Arnoln February 25th 08 11:22 AM

Scarface the world is yours, problems with graphic

So do I.

--
J.Arnoln

chris brown September 2nd 08 01:48 AM

Scarface the world is yours, problems with graphic

i there i to installed scareface and am running windows vista i am
running 8600 GTS graphics card i to installed the game and ran it but
when the game plays its allo blocky if u can email me back at
and let me know if u have found any fixes or
anything thanky you

--
chris brown
chris brown's Profile:

http://forums.techarena.in

cronkllr September 6th 08 08:17 PM

Scarface the world is yours, problems with graphic

I am having the same problems. I can launch my game fine i see the intro
movie fine,, but once game starts. ill i see is the back sky texture and
pieces of the caprpet, I have tried compatibility modes.Diffrent drivers ,,
and no luck..

PAccO April 8th 09 01:59 PM

Scarface the world is yours, problems with graphic

same here
i believe that this problem is caused from the release copany.
they just didnt finish the game neither they checked it...

--
PAccO

beeran May 21st 09 12:01 PM

Scarface the world is yours, problems with graphic

If anyone is having "graphics" issues (world is missing textures/
graphics look inverted.) while trying to play scarface twiy on Vista ..
try disabling all but one cpu on your system. The option is available
through "msconfig" and going to "boot" "advanced options" , tick the
checkbox and choose 1 cpu , reboot and load the game.

The game ran fine on XP , core 2 duo, nvidia Geforce 7950 but changing
to "Vista, quadcore cpu and sli 9800gtx cards proved to much for this
game :D

--
beeran