Old April 26th 08, 10:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
gretzki

Default Game Cheat Console

Firstly, i posted this on microsoft website. But it ended up here. and i
had to register. So it's still me.

Ok. Currently I'm playing Gothic 3. And i know about the issues with
ini files, or other changes i have to make. But i had. I played this
game when I had XP. There was no problem opening the console with tilde
key (~). On Vista I can't do that anymore.

Another Example is Rome Total War. I can't remember now but i had
problems in many other games that didn't even require modifications in
ini. files or stuff like that. So the issue isn't other keys also.

I ended up with the conclusion that Vista is to blame because on XP it
worked fine... and when I had vista (home premium) .... it didn't.

--
gretzki
gretzki's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=47395

http://forums.techarena.in