Old April 28th 08, 07:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
windyvoice

Default Game Cheat Console

"Spook 13" wrote in message
Good grief. Please. Just don't blame Vista. It is/could be everything else
in the world. Just not Vista.
Cheers
http://spookpaleis.myminicity.com/ind/

I am not blaming any OS. It is not the OS as I stated in my answer that it
was not Vista OR ANY OTHER OS or can you not read. The guy is probably one
of you Trolls. Oh, I forgot you and your little groupie club of Linux (aka
Unix rip-off) users and insulters are just little kiddies that have nothing
better to do than search and troll and use the forums for anything other
than what they are for, yes. I am not that fond of Vista but at least you
can run games on it. Try to do that in Linux. What, you can't? My, my.
I'll bet you've never even tried it at all but just love to post your
pointless mess that isn't even connected remotely to what the forums are
here for just because you have nothing better to do. I actually feel sorry
for you.