Old April 28th 08, 01:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
windyvoice

Default Game Cheat Console

"gretzki" wrote in message

Uhm... firstly i am not a linux lover. I know it's an OS but i never
seen it in my life. Secondly, I see that u are like a knight in defense
for Vista. It is a little careless to say that it's everything else's
fault but Vista. Keep an open mind, don't be narrow-headed.

I already told u that for every game with the cheat console problem...
I took the necessary steps. And that includes mods in .ini files,
shortcut parameter adding, patching, compatibility settings, and so on.
I usually work hard on a problem and appeal to forums as a last resort.
So a little respect... as Trolls as u say don't do that.

The issue is simple. Following the same steps... the cheat console
worked fine on XP but not on Vista. And I am not talking only about
Gothic. But many games... and I am not the only one who has this
problem. Hit it on google and u will convince yourself. I am open to
suggestions...

P.S. Why are you so defendant of Vista? It's a prototype on the market,
admit it. As was XP. Xp worked fine only when the SP2 came out.

--
gretzki
gretzki's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=47395

http://forums.techarena.in

You, too, cannot read. I said ANY OS, that it was not the fault of any OS.
I am not defending Vista but stating a fact. I really don't care for Vista
but have NEVER had the problems you mentioned in any game, at all. Maybe
your system isn't up to running Vista, who knows.