Old April 28th 08, 09:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
gretzki

Default Game Cheat Console

I just told u stop being so narrow-minded. It doesn't matter which OS it
is. The games worked on XP, now they don't on Vista. It's that simple.
Just because you haven't any problems that doesn't solve my problem.
And my system is good. And it came with Vista on it when i bought it. I
installed at first run. And I installed it correctly. Maybe some games
work for u because u have some driver for Vista which I don't have. Or
smth u do and i don't. That's what I'm interested in. And not arguing
about OS-s

If u know what "piece" misses from the "puzzle" required for the cheat
console to work ok. But don't bother posting just to quarrel plz

--
gretzki
gretzki's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=47395

http://forums.techarena.in