Old April 29th 08, 03:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
windyvoice

Default Game Cheat Console

"Gretzki" wrote in message
I can't open the game console with "~" for any game. When I was using XP
that
was not a problem. But what happens now? And I don't wanna hear stuff like
"we don't support cheats" bla bla bla... windows vista interferes with the
programming of a game. I'm really annoyed about this. I tried any other
key
but nothing. Is vista missing something?

Download dxwebsetup.exe from Micro$oft. With an open internet connection
setting, run it. It will give you any files you are missing. DX10 or 10.1
(SP1) is installed in Vista. dxwebsetup.exe will install DX9C end user
files and will not hurt DX10 or 10.1. Sorry, I fussed at you. I was
annoyed with others in another group and thought you may be part of them.
My apologies.