Bluetooth Driver & Vista Bluescreen

Old July 29th 07, 12:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Minior

Default Bluetooth Driver & Vista Bluescreen

Hello,
I have HP Compaq 6710b with Windows Vista Business 32bit
and Sony Erricson HBH-PV702 Bluetooth Headset.

Everytime I call with Skype Vista show me a bluescreen conected with
btwavdt.sys (Broadcom Bluetooth AVDT Service) in about 5 minutes of my
conversation.

Is it any solution for this problem? I can't install new Broadcom driver
because it's not licensed for end-user. I have integrated HP Bluetooth
installed with 6.0.6000.16398 version driver from Microsoft. Is it any update
or hotfix solving this problem?

Dominique

----

BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 8C3492AF
BCP3: BC783B74
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Old July 29th 07, 11:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
freddy

Minior,

Check an error report found under Start Maintenance Problem Reports and
Solutions. Peruse the report for this error and note any recommended
corrective action to take. Sometimes the report can throw some light on the
issue, but sometimes not. It's worth a try. Post back on results.
--
freddy

Old July 29th 07, 08:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Minior

Freddy,
Thank you for your reply.
I checked this utilty, but vista can't find any solution for this problem,
hovewer it send the report to Microsoft. Maybe in in the future they will
prepare a solution.

Dominique

Old July 28th 09, 05:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
jasimmk

Hi minior,

Could u please post me the error details in blue screen??? IE please
take a photo of the screen with ur mobile.. and post it..

--
jasimmk
jasimmk's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/118930.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Old July 28th 09, 07:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Gordon[_9_]

"jasimmk" wrote in message

Hi minior,

Could u please post me the error details in blue screen??? IE please
take a photo of the screen with ur mobile.. and post it..

No do NOT post it. Upload the photo to one of the free file hosting sites
and post a LINK.
You are obviously not aware that the "forum" you are posting in leaches most
of it's posts from the Microsoft News Server in order to make it look far
busier than it is.

You will get a far better experience if you use a newsreader and subscribe
to these groups directly, rather than through TechArena.
Setting up Outlook Express/Windows Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ou...snewreader.htm

Accessing the MS newsgroups in Outlook Express/Windows Mail Newsreader
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...roupsetup.mspx

If you must stay with TechArena then please follow Usenet custom by quoting
the post you are replying to, and replying to the thread.

Thank you.

http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm

Old July 28th 09, 02:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
David B.[_3_]

I think I'm gonna save this, great reply to paste to all these useless posts
from leeching web forums.

--

------