Old May 6th 08, 05:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Michelle

Default System Restore? Realtec sound device?

My husband did something to the sound card or the program that creates sound
on my computer. The computer thinks it no longer has a sound device. I wanted
to restore to the point before he did this but it was a few months ago. When
i try to do a system restore to that date it wont let me go back that far. I
am not sure how to do this? Is there a way to restore windows to the orignal?
I bought the computer with windows vista on it so i do not have a backup disk
for windows it jsut came with it, but is there a way i can still re-install
it. Will that solve my problem? Is there another way to restore the Realtec
Sound Device?