Vista Banter

-   -   Samsung ML-1510 driver solution (http://www.vistabanter.com/6261-samsung-ml-1510-driver-solution.html)

Nellie August 29th 06 07:03 PM

Samsung ML-1510 driver solution

Anyone using a Samsung ML-1510 may have found that it is not supported by
Vista Beta 2. Having contacted Samsung they couldn't give a toss about it..
however I found that installing the ML-1450 driver resolved the problem and
now I can happily print whilst using Vista now.

Hope this helps anyone with this issue.

--
All mail checked via Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 14 (Build
8.100.1000/3.588.99) for Windows Vista Beta 2

MikeP September 30th 06 01:59 AM

Samsung ML-1510 driver solution

Vista said my Samsung ML-1740 wasn't supported either, but I installed the
XP drivers from Samsung's site and it is working perfectly.