Vista Banter

-   -   Asus PVR-416 (http://www.vistabanter.com/6265-asus-pvr-416-a.html)

Rob Wilkens August 29th 06 10:24 PM

Asus PVR-416

I have an HP Media Center m470n and it allegedly has an 'Asus PVR-416' TV/FM
card in it. Worked fine in XP/MCE2005 but I didn't dare try the XP driver
in Vista. I don't know where to look for drivers. Anyone have any luck
with this?

-Rob

JW August 29th 06 11:00 PM

Asus PVR-416

Well first you install it in Vista and Vista may already have the driver for
it.
If not then try WinUpdate in Vista as it may now be available from MS
If that does not work check the Vista Website for it if you haven't already.
And if they don't have it you can always try the XP drivers you can't hurt
anything and they just might work, but I doubt it.