Vista Banter

-   -   Conexant audio drivers (http://www.vistabanter.com/6283-re-conexant-audio-drivers.html)

Skylar August 30th 06 08:07 PM

Conexant audio drivers

Ridiculous... the equipment says vista capable and the os is in RC1....
typical corporate bull

"Patricio (CHILE)" wrote:

Well I have a HP Pavilion Notebook, Model DV8110US. I installed vista 64
bits, as you mention everything works, but the Conexant audio, modem and
storage mass driver.

I chat online with a rep of HP and they told that since Vista is at research
stage, They don't have any driver till the final version is rollout... So i
went to www.conexant.com, but they don't have any support.

Please If anyone knows a link, please send me an email... I can't wait 45
days or the final version of vista.

txs

"Hammerfyst" wrote:

I installed Vista x32 on my dv8230us without a problem except Audio. Vista
cannot find them nor can I. I have contacted HP and they state they will be
up in 45 days on their website. Has anyone been able to find drivers that
work? Or will I just have to wait?