Old May 13th 08, 11:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Julsie

Default "incorrect" found new hardware

I have recently he reformatted and reinstalled Vista business and service
Pack 1. All my hardware as far as I know is connected and working properly.
Every time I reboot I get the ' found new hardware ' message and tries to
install drivers.
When I look in device manager they are no unknown devices showing. If I
open each one there are still none showing has unknown or not properly
installed.

So, my question is what is Vista looking for?
How do I stop this or how do I find what it is trying to install when
everything I have is working properly?

Eagerly awaiting replies
is there any possibility that there is an error in my installation?