Vista Banter

-   -   Sony Digital Camera - DSC-W100 (http://www.vistabanter.com/6297-sony-digital-camera-dsc-w100.html)

Todd Smith August 31st 06 08:04 PM

Sony Digital Camera - DSC-W100

Hi

I have connected my Sony digital camera (DSC-W100) to Windows Vista, and
Windows Vista does not have any drivers for it.

When I connected it to XP it did not require any drivers. My Old Sony Video
Camera connect using USB still works DCR-TRV33.

Interesting?

Thanks

Todd Smith September 3rd 06 04:31 PM

Sony Digital Camera - DSC-W100

Hi

I finally got it to work, but I had to change the USB setting on the camera
from AUTO to Mass Storage. Because Windows Vista, could not figure out what
type of device it was. It was getting confused about the another options
PictBridge, PTP, Mass Storage, and Auto.

I do not know if this is a Windows Vista Problem or a SONY issues.