Old May 17th 08, 08:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
The Patient

Default Product Key on bottom of Laptop faded ! help

Hi,
I have had a corrupted system for some reason so had to remove everything
and restart. However. The Vista Product Key on the bottom of my Laptop has
faded so a few of the letters look unrecognisable. I have tried what I
believe it to be and it doesn't work. As I have not exactly lost my Product
Key, Is there a way to get this product key from somewhere without paying for
a new one ?? I have activated it with microsoft and provided my details so
should it be registered to me somewhere ??
Help !