Old May 18th 08, 09:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
mahesh_australia

Default Low Disk Space in Recovery "D" Vista OS

Hi Guys,

I am using Vista Ultimate 64bit on HP Pavilion dv9205TX laptop.

I do get a notification for low disk space in Recovery partition (E.
I have a primary partition (G of size 1.08 GB and I never used it. Is
it possible to join this partition with E:? If so, how can I do it? If I
delete the partition G:, will the free space get allocated to C: or is
there an option to choose the partition to which I want to allocate the
free space?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,
Mahesh.