Old May 18th 08, 04:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
frizzie[_2_]

Default Low Disk Space in Recovery "D" Vista OS

Hi AJR -- Thanx for your reply. I'm not gonna muck with the recovery
partition D. In fact, I think I'll forget about it. What I do need to do
is make a binder with all the "how to" recover/restore information.

I have one more question -- Even tho I've made recovery disks, would it
be wise to backup (onto my external drive L) not only the C drive but a
one time D and then E (where I keep my personal files) and then do
incremental backups of C and E? I'm using Acronis software to backup. Is
this backup overkill?

Thanx again.

-frizzie

--