Old May 20th 08, 07:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
SolutionToProblem

Default Unable to open pics in Windows Photo Gallery on my Vista desktop

I can't believe I could have come here instead of figuring this out all by
myself.

For All Others:

Problem - occurs when you click on a picture and windows photo gallery (WPG)
on vista will not open. When you go to a different directory with pictures,
WPG opens just fine.

Solution - remove any "links" (aka urls) files you may have in the same
directory as the picture you are trying to open.

What is happening - The url in the properties for the link is way to dang
long.