Old May 20th 08, 10:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Sharon Carver

Default HELP!!!!!

I'm hoping you can help me. I reformatted the SD card and the files copied just fine - however ... when I format at NTFS, the slide show on the digital picture frame doesn't work. When I format on FAT32 I get about 210MB (176 pics). The slide show stops working. I have tried different SD cards and different frames (need a 2GB to get all the pics on that I want and I am using a PanDigital picture frame). This has been making me nuts.

My pictures are a variety of pictures, some are scanned, and they come from a variety of camera types - but in my mind, since they are al jpg, that shouldn't matter.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.