Old May 23rd 08, 02:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
SCSIraidGURU

Default The server has rejected your login. Please verify that your userna

You need two profiles.

Did you put in the correct POP3 and SMTP information. At home, I have
my work and home e-mail configured in Windows Mail. SMTP server is
from my ISP. I can't use the work SMTP behind the firewall. POP3 is
the mail server address.

you want to spell your username and password the same way you signed
up, same case. Make sure you did not choose secured mail. You could
try leaving the use username and password blank and get prompted for
username and password. Once you figure it out, enter it in the
settings. Some require full e-mail address

:

Some are just abc, your username. Check your mail server FAQ.

--
SCSIraidGURU

Michael A. McKenney
'www.SCSIraidGURU.com' (
http://www.SCSIraidGURU.com)

Supermicro X7DWA-N server board
pair of Intel E5430 quad core 2.66 GHz Xeons
16GB DDR667
SAS RAID
eVGA 8800 GTS 640 MB video card