Vista Banter

-   -   ATI HDTV Wonder Drivers aren't working after a 9-3-06 windows update (http://www.vistabanter.com/6379-ati-hdtv-wonder-drivers-arent-working-after-9-3-06-windows-update.html)

Julian Jacobsen September 6th 06 04:20 AM

ATI HDTV Wonder Drivers aren't working after a 9-3-06 windows update

I fresh installed Vista RC1 on Friday 9-1-06. I let windows automatically
install the drivers for my HDTV wonder. I then ran the Kram update to allow
my tuner to be detected by Media Center. Everything is fine on Friday,
Saturday and some of Sunday. Then after an automatic windows update, my
tuner no longer works.

I can't roll back the drivers, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the
drivers, I've tried downloading and using the ATI WinXP HDTV drivers. No
luck.

Anyway to get the original drivers back? ATI doesn't list any real Vista
drivers for the HDTV wonder and I can't find any links to the MS versions
that were in use prior to the automatic windows update.