Old May 24th 08, 07:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
abudahim

Default vista is horribly slow today after cleaning my cpu fan.

hi
today i cleaned my cpu fan (wish i didn't) , after i put everything in its place, i run my machine and it started slowly.
also the games that was running fine now it runs very slow and i can't play it.
my base score is the same (4.3). i dont know what is wrong ?
any ideas ?
thank you

i forgot to tell you that my processor is pentuim 4. and my VGA is nvidia 8800 GTS.
and downloaded the latest drivers but nothing changed.