SIL 3114 Driver for Raid 5 & 0 ?

Old September 7th 06, 01:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Manu

Default SIL 3114 Driver for Raid 5 & 0 ?

Does anyone know if Silicon Image has a driver (sil3114 SATA Raid Controller
Raid 0 & 5) for Vista?

The XP Driver is incompatible and Vista is near final version, i think it's
time for new Driver NOW!!!!

THX Manuel
--
ASUS A8N-SLI Premium (nForge4)
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
Old September 7th 06, 05:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Brian P Fielding

I used version 1.5.5.0 XP drivers (both x86 and x64) successfully on
Gigabyte GA-K8NXP-SLI board with latest SI bios (5.3.14).

Unfortunately the drivers The drivers for vista just released are not raid5
drivers but hopefully they will follow soon..
http://www.siliconimage.com/support/...x?pid=0&cid=0&

Brian

Old September 7th 06, 09:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Richard Urban

Can you post a "complete" link please?

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from George Ankner:

Old September 7th 06, 04:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Brian P Fielding

The & at the end becomes detached when copied !?

Try http://www.siliconimage.com/support/ from which you can select your
device & OS

Apologies for not checking the original link

Brian

Old September 7th 06, 11:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
jayhawk1

Silicon Image just posted a beta driver for Vista. Go to
http://www.siliconimage.com/ then click on support. Choose SiI 3114 Driver
Windows VISTA Beta. I have not tried the driver.

Old October 14th 06, 10:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Luczifer

I just installed Vista RC2 on ASUS A8N-SLI DeLuxe (Sil3114R RAID 0).
Tryed to download all 32-bit beta drivers they have on linked page.
No one of them was accepted by Vista.
Anybody knows method to fake them for RC2?
Old October 19th 06, 03:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
johncon

Is it possible you installed the 64 Bit version of Vista?
I don't have mine in Raid mode, but I've installed it anyway - pretty sure
anyway. I know I installed some 3114 Driver.
--
To err is human, to forgive Microsoft is devine.