Vista Banter

-   -   Vista RC1 does not catch my Nvidia 6200le (http://www.vistabanter.com/6448-vista-rc1-does-not-catch-my-nvidia-6200le.html)

Aakash September 9th 06 08:02 AM

Vista RC1 does not catch my Nvidia 6200le

Just got vista RC1 but its not recognising my graphic card. On same computer
i have Xp which runs it with no problem. Vista is not able to start the PCI
standard PCI-to-PCI brigde on which i have my graphic card. This problem was
with Beta 2 too. I dont know what to do now its just too bad display i get
now in vista.
i have 1GB RAM with pentium 4 -3.06ghz my vram is 128mb

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4889/capturelx3.jpg