Old June 3rd 08, 09:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
AuroraDr

Default ATIKMDAG.SYS

I solved all of my crashes by simply upgrading the monitor driver from
my monitor manufacturers website. I have been running crash and error
free now for three days now when I used to bluescreen five to six times
a day.

System:
Two 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon “Harpertown” processors
10 GB memory
1.32 TB storage
ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT
ATI TV Wonder HD 650 Dual Tuner
Windows Vista 64 Bit with all MS updates

I am not a MAC person but Apple had the most powerful and reliable
system on the market when I bought this system. It runs Vista better
than any other computer that I have encountered.

Not sure if this will help anybody else but it fixed my problems with
ATIKMDAG.SYS

Rick

--
AuroraDr