Vista Banter

-   -   Printers that WILL work in Vista? (http://www.vistabanter.com/6458-re-printers-will-work-vista.html)

chessman September 9th 06 08:02 PM

Printers that WILL work in Vista?

How'd you get it to work? Anything special?

"Urstad" wrote:

Got my Hp laserjet 1020 to work in vista32 with xp32 drivers. its b&w and
very cheap.

~urstad

"Mildred Savalier" wrote:

Can anyone tell me what printers they can get working in Vista?
I need a cheap printer for work, I only need black and white printing.
If I have to buy another printer just to run on this machine I want it cheap
LOL

Thanks for any help.

--
Dilly

http://home.comcast.net/~itsdilly/
http://community.webshots.com/user/savalier
People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but
people will never forget how you made them feel.

Ray September 11th 06 03:41 AM

Printers that WILL work in Vista?

My Konica Minolta 1350w is working now (over a network) in RC1 x86.
Couldn't get it going in Beta2 64bit.