Vista Banter

-   -   Windows Vista RC1 and 3com wifi card (http://www.vistabanter.com/6472-windows-vista-rc1-3com-wifi-card.html)

Michele Di Maria September 8th 06 07:48 PM

Windows Vista RC1 and 3com wifi card

Hello,
I am running the wifi card "3Com OfficeConnect Wireless 11g PC Card
(3CRWE154G72)"... I installed the WindowsXP driver but the only way to let
the card switch on is to open the program "3com Officeconnect Wireless
Utility" and click on "Radio On", this every time I reboot the pc...
So, for this card there's no native driver for Vista and the driver for XP
has to be "switched on" every time I boot... very annoing... any ideas?

Thanks,
Michele