Old June 7th 08, 01:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Nonny

Default All in one printer

On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 13:47:42 +0100, "Gordon"
wrote:

"ancre15" wrote in message
can anyone help?
I am involved with out U3A (Educational charity for retired people) we
bought our membership secretary a new Vista computer when her XP system
died
and of course her old Dell all in one wont work.

Did you go the the Dell website to see if there are Vista drivers for the
old printer?

You cut out the best part of the OP's post: the part about not finding
anything in the way of all-in-one printers after an "extensive" search
of the web, or something to that effect.

Asking him/her to find something on the Dell site won't be very
productive from the looks of it.