Old June 9th 08, 12:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Dave

Default The server has rejected your login. Please verify that your us

What's the complete error message?

--
Vista Home Premium 32 SP1
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

"Mark Buford" Mark wrote in message
Did anyone find the answer to this problem? I just started trying to use
Windows Mail with my Gmail account today and I'm running into the same
issue
that is described in this message string.

Mark Buford

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

As it says in the response you quoted:
Right-click on the error message, copy, then paste it into a reply
here. That means we need to see the complete error message.
--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP

"Jennifer Dewey" Jennifer
wrote in
message news
My problem seems the same... error code 800cccd1 - thanks for your
help!

Jennifer Dewey

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

Right-click on the error message, copy, then paste it into a reply
here. There are diagnostic codes in there that we need to see.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP

"Silver Kit" wrote in message

I've got exactly the same problem. It's driving me to distraction.
All
the details are correct and they all worked fine on Outlook Express,
but
since moving to Vista and Windows Mail I've been getting this
problem.

--
Silver Kit
Silver Kit's Profile: