Vista Banter

-   -   Logitech MX1000 drivers (http://www.vistabanter.com/6507-logitech-mx1000-drivers.html)

Rafael September 11th 06 01:21 PM

Logitech MX1000 drivers

In Logitech´s site they say that there is no support to Windows Vista.
But it works or not??? Anyone tryed???

Radzi September 11th 06 04:31 PM

Logitech MX1000 drivers

"Rafael" wrote in message
In Logitech´s site they say that there is no support to Windows Vista.
But it works or not??? Anyone tryed???

Logitech SetPoint utility works fine here, for my Logitech MediaPlay
Cordless Mouse.

Techno-Crat September 12th 06 01:22 AM

Logitech MX1000 drivers

I am running the 5000 desktop compb and the newest software installed and
runs fine

Leadfoot September 12th 06 03:40 PM

Logitech MX1000 drivers

"Rafael" wrote in message
In Logitech´s site they say that there is no support to Windows Vista.
But it works or not??? Anyone tryed???

I have a MX3100 Keyboard/mouse combo (MX1000 mouse) works fine except here
in newsgroups the scroll wheel won't switch panes when the you left click
the pane you want to scroll, seems to have a mind of its own as to which
pane it will scroll

Using the windows XP 64 bit drivers although the vista drivers seem to work
just fine

Try searching for these

setpoint260enu_x64

Marviimus October 20th 06 12:27 AM

Logitech MX1000 drivers

Downloaded, installed and even successfully updated Setpoint software for my
Logitech MX1000 mouse under 64bit platform driver for XP on Logitech's
website. Doesn't seem to be the case, however, for my older wireless Elite
duo keyboard.