Old June 12th 08, 01:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Æ®ºöµÄÔÆ

Default SoudBlaster Live! can not work on vista x64

My mainboard is P35+ICH9 chip and integrated HA Audio card, and I also
installed another sound blaster live! Digital (CT4830). When I run win xp
pro(sp3),both cards can work correctly, but when I run Vista Ultimate x64,
both cards can display correctly in the system tray icon (the device manager
display a PCI input device has a problem), but can not send sound. The
creative company do not issue vista_x64 driver. after I installed a third
party's sound blaster live driver, the system display no problem anymore
,but both cards can not send sound yet. How can I fix it? thanks