Vista Banter

-   -   Problems with audio when waking up from "Sleep" (http://www.vistabanter.com/6526-problems-audio-when-waking-up-sleep.html)

Mark J. September 12th 06 05:16 AM

Problems with audio when waking up from "Sleep"

I noticed that using my Realtek onboard HDAudio that it switches to
headphones after resuming from sleep, the Realtek HD monitor also becomes
nonfuntional, its blank with nothing there. A reboot will solve this but
there is a bug in the way that windows reloads the drivers upon waking up or
reinitiates the hardware.

Andy December 10th 06 07:40 PM

Problems with audio when waking up from "Sleep"

Yes, I am having the exact same problem with the same exact hardware. I even
downloaded the new drivers and software from the site. I don't know what to
do either.