Old June 13th 08, 04:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
飘忽的云

Default SoundBlaster Live! can not work on vista x64

I used a Audigy 2 driver for Win XP x64 by Creative company,and my two cards
including SoundBlaster Live Value can send sound now. Thank u anyway.

"Chris" 写入消息
My mainboard is P35+ICH9 chip and integrated HA Audio card, and I also
installed another sound blaster live! Digital (CT4830). When I run win xp
pro(sp3),both cards can work correctly, but when I run Vista Ultimate
x64, both cards can display correctly in the system tray icon (the device
manager display a PCI input device has a problem), but can not send
sound. The creative company do not issue vista_x64 driver. after I
installed a third party's sound blaster live driver, the system display
no problem anymore ,but both cards can not send sound yet. How can I fix
it? thanks

Try the Kx Audio Project drivers for your SBL. The link is...

http://kxproject.lugosoft.com/

I just upgraded my motherboard and no longer need his SB drivers but I can
tell you that I used it for several years (even 1 year in Vista) to keep
my SBL card alive and kicking. His utilities that come with the driver
are good as well.

Good luck!