Old June 13th 08, 03:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
DL

Default ATI External Event Utility

Its an ATI utility; you would need to seek clarifiaction/ advice on what it
is from ATI help or their site

"ShivN" wrote in message
I keep getting a message that the ATI External Event Utility has stopped
working. I downloaded the fix that Vista asked me to but the problem keeps
occuiring. Last time the solution was offered I clicked on Details and
Discussions and the blog said that this fix won't work on laptops - which
is
what I use.

I don't know what this External Event Utility is and it does not seem to
affect performance, working or not.

What should I do? Forget about it as just another Vista issue?

Thanks in advance for your responses.