Old June 13th 08, 11:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
halvo08

Default cannot access my additional drives d:\ is not accessible

thanks for your assistence and suggestions 0
i found a way around my problems for anyone who has this problem in
future, i borowed a mates xp computer with sata drives and transfered
all my content from the vista x64 inaccessable drives to the vista x64
recognised drive and then formatted the two x64 drives i had problems
with, and now all work fine and all files are recognised in
vistax64.

--
halvo08