Old June 14th 08, 08:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Charlie Tame

Default 32bit Vista and RTA1025W router

Virginia wrote:
Hi,

I was trying to install a router and connect to broadband but after speaking
to a help desk they said Vista couldn't see the modem. We Ping'd it and it
did not see it. They asked if I'd done all the Microsoft Vista updates which
I have (although I've just read about SP1) and haven't got that yet -
hopefully when its pushed out it will update.

Any ideas please?

Unless someone here has that particular router you might try going to
Google and paste this in the search bar

rta1025w vista setup

How is the machine connected to the router, network cable, USB or have
you got a wireless card in the machine?

http://kb.netcomm.com.au/kb/print.asp?id=2864&Lang=1

might help if wireless, they went mad in hi res graphics though so it is
slow to load.