Old June 21st 08, 08:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Curious

Default Vista & Benq V2400W LCD

Have you tried connecting to your new PC monitor with VGA instead of DVI?
"DL" address@invalid wrote in message
The ATI card support the resolution you seek, either there is a problem
with the driver or your card / PC

"Simj" wrote in message

DL;753868 Wrote:
Did you install driver from ATI or winupdate?

"Simj" wrote in message

Hi, I just bought *Benq V2400W* display and connected it to my pc
using
DVI. It's native screen resolution is _1920_x_1200_ px but Vista
will
allow me to set only _1600_x_1200_ resolution - anything bigger
results
in black jumping screen. I have the latest ATI graphic card drivers
(Sapphire Radeon 2900 Pro 1GB). What should I do?

--
Simj

From ATI. Is there a difference?

--