Old June 23rd 08, 05:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Mohammad hossein

Default hibernation and sleep problem on vista

before i install windows vista i had xp and on that one hibernation works
correctly, but affer installing vista , windows dont hibernate correctly and
immediatly after hibernating, again resume windows and windows turn on.
and also i have a question about sleep, i dont khnow that when i put my
computer in sleepmmode, should its fan stop or not, becuse the cpu fan dont
turn off. and also after i putting my computer in sleep mode, it dont turn on
and i should restart my computer.
the motherboard of my computer is asus P5B-E