Old June 23rd 08, 11:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Dave T.[_2_]

Default wireless mouse

angel81fire wrote:
Why does my mouse burn thru batteries so fast? it's always blinking, if i
want batteres to last more than a couple days i have to remove them when not
in use! any ideas?

My Microsoft mouse used to tell me everyday that the batteries were bad,
when actually it was a weak signal. I moved the dongle to a new location
and now I have been using the same batteries for 3 or 4 months.

--
Dave T.

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a
person to use the internet and they won't bother you for
weeks.