Old June 24th 08, 02:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Dio Schrauwen

Default Game Cheat Console

Greetings,

I am also having the ~ not opening the game's console/debug mode. I have
tried the suggested fixes but it will still not apear on games as gothic 3,
Oblivion, Rome total war.

With Oblivion there was an modification that gave you a ring that opens the
console and they stated on the Oblivion boards that it was a known bug in
vista. Now I do not know if it is inteded this way (security reasons? Making
the game run on admin mode did not change any thing sadly) but it is annoying.

I have gothic 3 and oblivion on my laptop and pc. Both games run nice and
smooth. My computer has Windows XP, my laptop has vista I have reinstalled
gothic 3 on both and applied the same steps. It opens on XP without any
problems and on Vista it doesnt. Both my computer and laptop are high above
the game's min req.

Both windows XP and windows vista are running with the latest updates so are
the graphical cards drivers. (24/06/08 last checked)
I would love to see a sollution aswel.