.../DIV Hi,

I got this 2 gig Sony MicroVault Tiny USB flash drive, but it seems Vista
cannot find drivers for it.

It does not come with any either since XP dettects it itself as a
MassStorage Device and it installs appropreate things.

What can I do abou this?? I really want it to work under Vista.

Help. :)

Petar

Lincoln 6 Echo September 20th 06 12:21 AM

Sony Micro Vault Tiny USB Drive Drivers??

I had to move it for testing an application, but it's not a bad thing to do
since my post is always at the top then :)

Petar
wrote in message
Maybe you could start by setting your clock properly.

Dave B. September 20th 06 04:33 PM

Sony Micro Vault Tiny USB Drive Drivers??

But it is a bad thing because I blacklist anyone who does it, so hope in the
future I don't have an answer you need.

a October 11th 06 09:37 PM

aaa

as

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

goob October 20th 06 02:54 PM

sony micro vault

i had the exact same problem

i brought in a few updates and then plugged it back in, detects it fine and works perfect. im using windows vista RC2

http://www.eggheadcafe.com