Vista Banter

-   -   DVD/CD isnt recognized by DVD/CD-RW drive (http://www.vistabanter.com/6653-dvd-cd-isnt-recognized-dvd-cd-rw-drive.html)

ZypheX September 16th 06 12:39 PM

DVD/CD isnt recognized by DVD/CD-RW drive

Hello, for some reason, my CD/DVD drive will not recognize empty discs, so
giving me issues burning Vista with Alchohol 120%. It works fine, because it
reads my other CD/DVD's. I am probably gonna get some new CD-RW's to retry,
but any suggestion/help on this issue?