Old July 1st 08, 01:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
poe101

Default POSSIBLE CURE for "Please verify that your us"

I found a link for "Try clearing captcha" in googles own support pages and
ran it. Its early days but the problem appears to be gone - I have run
several transfers without the error popping up - time will tell !

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...54&topic=12922

You have to give it your login and password plus a human check (which is
what captcha is all about) it appears to automatically clear a cache or
setting on your machine.

" wrote:

We're likely to need the entire error message, not just the error number.
Right
click on the error message and copy all of it to your next message.

"Jennifer Dewey" Jennifer wrote in message
news
My problem seems the same... error code 800cccd1 - thanks for your help!

Jennifer Dewey

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

Right-click on the error message, copy, then paste it into a reply
here. There are diagnostic codes in there that we need to see.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP

"Silver Kit" wrote in message

I've got exactly the same problem. It's driving me to distraction.
All
the details are correct and they all worked fine on Outlook Express,
but
since moving to Vista and Windows Mail I've been getting this problem.

--
Silver Kit
Silver Kit's Profile:

http://forums.techarena.in