Vista Banter

-   -   SLI and Vista RC1 (http://www.vistabanter.com/6679-sli-vista-rc1.html)

Thomas September 16th 06 07:30 PM

SLI and Vista RC1

Is SLI supported in Vista yet? I've downloaded the latest drivers from
Nvidia (which seem to have installed correctly with some quirks) and I don't
see the enable/disable feature in the Nvidia control panel that I saw with
XP. Plus, Media center doesn't display at all if I have the 2nd card
enabled. What's the scoop?

Thanks!

MrCoffee September 16th 06 08:48 PM

SLI and Vista RC1

not yet and from what i've read the stock drivers from MS are better than the
beta ones from nvida.
i would think that sli drivers will be out pretty soon.