"Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection" driver installa

Old August 17th 07, 07:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Quantum Mechanic

Default "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection" driver installa

I got a message from vista saying that the previous driver of this device had
caused a problem. I downloaded the new driver but for some reason Intel
doesn't support home users installing these drivers (probably washing their
hands of responsibility for possible problems with their installation
software) and this driver is not self extracting or installing and is just
composed of .zip files.
I would greatly appreciate it if someone helped me install this driver.
yours
troubled windows vista user
Old August 17th 07, 07:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
David B.

Unzip the driver, go to the nic in device manager, right click and select
update driver, point the wizard to the directory of the unzipped files.

--

----

"Quantum Mechanic" Quantum wrote in
message ...

Old August 17th 07, 09:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Quantum Mechanic[_2_]

Default "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection" driver inst

thanks m8, problem solved
Mechanic