Windows Vista and Games Relating to running games and relateds issues under Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)

Warcraft3 3rd party programs

Old August 18th 07, 05:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Pizzly

Default Warcraft3 3rd party programs

Ok what is this.. i turn on my pc ok.. i then turn on warcraft 3 say i want
to turn on Name Spoofer... evering is good.. you know turning it on a perfect
time.. used it in the past on my windows XP but now it gives me like W3X
Memory Error.. or sometimes PID error... i dont know why.. it just does.. it
have it set on run compatability with XP SP2.. but it doesnt do this all the
time.. funny. like when i dont need to use it (like now when im fileing
report) it's always working.. but when i do need it.. like to reset back to
my original name.. or to change it... busting errors like none other. makes
me laugh sometimes -.-
Also, when hosting games and i need Custom Kick.. i run it exacly like
instruction say to, and i do like my friends told me.. still all it does is
Error.. it just dont wanna work.. nvm sometimes.. plan old no.
Auto refresh dont work eather.. no comments.. it just dont..

I have a Windoes Vista Home Premium
Acer AMD 64 2gigs of ram dunno if that would help :/

Can anyoen help me??