Vista Banter

-   -   Unzip Utility in Vista RC1 (http://www.vistabanter.com/6715-unzip-utility-vista-rc1.html)

ChrisP September 17th 06 05:21 PM

Unzip Utility in Vista RC1

I installed Vista RC1 last night, but was not able to UNZIP drivers for my
motherboard.
Is there an "Unzip" utility in Vista...?
Thank you.
--
CTP

Vista boy September 17th 06 10:34 PM

Unzip Utility in Vista RC1

I can handle zip files just fine in my install of Vista RC1. They show up in
Windows Explorer and the icon looks very similar to a folder icon. Just
click on it, and the contents are viewable, or right click for options.